Peter A. O’Brien
Peter O'Brien, the owner of Pinnacle Home Inspection Services LLC, is a Navy veteran and retired Firefighter/EMT. He is also a certified InterNACHI member
Pinnacle Home Inspection Services LLC is a Veteran owned and operated inspection company dedicated to providing high quality inspections at affordable prices in the Dayton and Columbus Ohio metropolitan areas. Pete O’Brien, owner and lead inspector is a trained Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) through InterNACHI, International Association Of Certified Home Inspectors, and Advanced Home Inspection through Hondros College. He is a Navy veteran and retired Firefighter/EMT with 25 years of service to the City Of Dayton. Our mission is to inspect every home as if we were buying it ourselves and provide an unbiased easy to read report of the homes condition. Through continuing education and experience we strive to maintain the highest level of training possible.
Licenses, Certifications, Professional Memberships and Insurance:
- Internachi Certified Professional Inspector
- Firefighter and Veteran owned and operated
- Retired Fire Fighter/EMT
- Experience as a municipal fire inspector
- Trained and certified by InterNACHI
- Certificates in Advanced Home Inspection through Hondros College
- Insured for E& O and G.L.
- Nachi I.D. # 20042407
- Member of Huber Heights Chamber of Commerce
- Member Of Police and Fire Retirees Of Ohio
- Member of Amvets